- You like paying too much rent.
- You like the management company, especially when the air conditioner has been out for days.
- You like losing money in the stock market and would rather not own your own building.
- You like getting bills from the management company but you don’t know what you are paying for.
- You like having no parking for your employees or clients.
- You like being in the same space for your entire career, and your office still has shag carpeting.
- You enjoy having a high or floating interest rate on your mortgage.
- You enjoy being in a big practice with no control or say so.
- You don’t know when you lease is up or where it is.
And the Best Reason NOT to use a Real Estate Broker is:
You wonder how your buddy got in a nice new office that flows better for less money than you are paying!
If any of these situations apply to you, it’s time for a change.
YOU NEED A BROKER! Contact the best in the business, Brian Novy.